Enjoy this Random Photo
Think about thisAnyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.-Albert Einstein
- nodejs on Google App Engine – forcing HTTPS inbound, via HSTS
- Jackson and XmlMapper – reading arbitrary data into a java.util.Map
- medialize/URI.js – why’d you go and get all fancy?
- Do you use curl? Stop using -u. Please use .netrc
- It’s that time of year… when people think about exchanging JWT for opaque tokens
- RT @Waymo: Our cars have been on the move! Waymo has now self-driven over 8 million miles on public roads across 25 U.S. citie… link, 17 hours ago
- RT @Noahpinion: American auto companies are fighting Trump's auto tariffs. Trump's trade war is that stupid - he's going to war wi… link, 2018/07/20 at 4:03pm
- Delightful. Michael Cohen has recordings of President* Trump discussing payoffs to a woman who was not his wife.… link, 2018/07/20 at 4:03pm
- ICYMI. Many equate Trump with populism. Eg, Two recent books that present populism as new, and a threat to liberal… link, 2018/07/19 at 3:36am
- June 2018 (1)
- December 2017 (1)
- November 2017 (1)
- March 2017 (1)
- December 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (2)
- February 2016 (3)
- January 2016 (4)
- July 2015 (5)
- June 2015 (2)
- May 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (2)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (2)
- October 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (3)
- July 2014 (3)
- June 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (2)
- December 2013 (3)
- August 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (6)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (10)
- June 2012 (16)
- May 2012 (14)
My Open source projects
These are all projects I have initiated.
- IIRF - an ISAPI Filter that does rewriting and proxying, like mod_rewrite and mod_proxy for Apache. C/C++.
- CleanModQueue - a tool to automatically clean your reddit moderator queue. .NET, C#, WinForms, REST, JSON, System.Net.Http.
- gplus - a wordpress plugin that displays your most recent Google+ activity. PHP, REST, JSON. You can see this running in the sidebar on this page, above.
- flickr_eyecandy - a wordpress plugin that displays a random flickr "Eye Candy" image, selecting one photo from Flickr with the tag or tags you provide. PHP, REST, XML. You can see this running just above, on this page.
- XPath Visualizer - a Windows tool that helps you visualize XPath query results. .NET, C#, WinForms, XML
- ReloadIt (ReloadIE) - a Windows tool that reloads an IE tab, based on a change in a filesystem file. Works like Mac's Live Reload, but for IE. .NET, C#, WPF.
- csharp-mode - an emacs major-mode for editing C# code.
Word Form adjective Definition Occurring or operating at the same time. Synonyms co-occurrent, concurrent, simultaneous Usage 'You will observe,' said Holmes, laying down the volume, 'that the sudden breaking up of the society was coincident with the disappearance of Openshaw from America with their papers.'
Monthly Archives: December 2013
The Evernote API is notable because it is not based on REST. The defense of that decision leaves me unimpressed. When the world is going to REST, fully open and usable APIs, why would Evernote go the other way? They ought to have a good reason. Evernote’s VP … Continue reading
Pop.co explains why they went to an API-first development model. This is going to be a continuing trend. More and more places are already doing this, even if they’re not blogging or talking about it. With the continued growth of mobile devices, to become co-equal with a website, … Continue reading