Enjoy this Random Photo
Think about thisSuccess is the child of audacity.-Benjamin Disraeli
- Per @Gallup 38% of USA say God created man in present form, lowest in 35yrs. Yay, rational thought!… link, 2017/08/21 at 4:19pm
- Don't fall for it, people! #SomethingDoesNotAddUp #FakeEclipseNews link, 2017/08/21 at 3:49pm
- So much winning.... link #PleaseGoAwayMrTrump link, 2017/08/18 at 8:38pm
- RT @atDavidHoffman: Dear God, if you want us to impeach Trump, give us a sign. Like blot out the sun… Anytime in the next week. Thanks, America, 2017/08/17 at 10:52pm
- Thank you, @SenBobCorker . link Is there a second? The US needs heroes., 2017/08/17 at 8:46pm
- March 2017 (1)
- December 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (2)
- February 2016 (3)
- January 2016 (4)
- July 2015 (5)
- June 2015 (2)
- May 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (2)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (2)
- October 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (3)
- July 2014 (3)
- June 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (2)
- December 2013 (3)
- August 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (6)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (10)
- June 2012 (16)
- May 2012 (14)
My Open source projects
These are all projects I have initiated.
- IIRF - an ISAPI Filter that does rewriting and proxying, like mod_rewrite and mod_proxy for Apache. C/C++.
- CleanModQueue - a tool to automatically clean your reddit moderator queue. .NET, C#, WinForms, REST, JSON, System.Net.Http.
- gplus - a wordpress plugin that displays your most recent Google+ activity. PHP, REST, JSON. You can see this running in the sidebar on this page, above.
- flickr_eyecandy - a wordpress plugin that displays a random flickr "Eye Candy" image, selecting one photo from Flickr with the tag or tags you provide. PHP, REST, XML. You can see this running just above, on this page.
- XPath Visualizer - a Windows tool that helps you visualize XPath query results. .NET, C#, WinForms, XML
- ReloadIt - a Windows tool that reloads an IE tab, based on a change in a filesystem file. Works like Mac's Live Reload, but for IE. .NET, C#, WPF.
- csharp-mode - an emacs major-mode for editing C# code.
Tag Archives: OAuth
Yes, it’s that time of year when people think about RFC7523, which describes how to exchange JWT for opaque OAuth tokens. Right? If you’re like me, the waves of acronyms, jargon, and IETF RFCs (see what I did there?) seem to never end. OAuth, JWT, RFC 7523, JTI, … Continue reading
In some of my previous posts I discussed Twitter and OAuth. The reason I sniffed the protocol enough to describe it here was that I wanted to build an application that posted Tweets. Actually, I wanted to go one better – I wanted an app that would post … Continue reading
In the prior post, I described the message flows required for granting a client application write access to a user’s Twitter status. In this post, I’ll cover the additional use case, posting a status message. Use Case 2: Approved Client posts a status The output of a successful … Continue reading
Last time, I covered the basics around Twitter’s use of OAuth. Now I will look at the protocol, or message flows. Remember, the basic need is to allow a user (resource owner) employing an application (what OAuth calls the client) to post a status message to Twitter (what OAuth … Continue reading
Sending messages to Twitter from any application is straightforward, if you follow the protocol. The problem is, Twitter does not explicitly define the protocol in any one place. If you go to the developer center on Twitter’s site, there is a section that deals with how Twitter uses OAuth … Continue reading