Enjoy this Random Photo
Think about thisSuccess is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you'll be a success.-Albert Schweitzer
- nodejs on Google App Engine – forcing HTTPS inbound, via HSTS
- Jackson and XmlMapper – reading arbitrary data into a java.util.Map
- medialize/URI.js – why’d you go and get all fancy?
- Do you use curl? Stop using -u. Please use .netrc
- It’s that time of year… when people think about exchanging JWT for opaque tokens
- I am going to start referring to the Trump cronies as “the Incredibles” because they are all unbelievably corrupt a… link, 2018/07/14 at 11:47pm
- Picked and enjoyed the first blackberries of the season this morning on a walk! Mmmmmm. It’s good to be here., 2018/07/14 at 6:55pm
- How did I not know about link ? What a lovely little tool. what else am I missing?, 2018/07/13 at 1:00am
- Peter Strzok! Thanks for your service. This is what a person of integrity sounds like. Contrast to most of the… link, 2018/07/12 at 11:28pm
- RT @carloseberhardt: Introducing new Apigee capabilities to deliver business impact with APIs link, 2018/07/12 at 11:14pm
- June 2018 (1)
- December 2017 (1)
- November 2017 (1)
- March 2017 (1)
- December 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (2)
- February 2016 (3)
- January 2016 (4)
- July 2015 (5)
- June 2015 (2)
- May 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (2)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (2)
- October 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (3)
- July 2014 (3)
- June 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (2)
- December 2013 (3)
- August 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (6)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (10)
- June 2012 (16)
- May 2012 (14)
My Open source projects
These are all projects I have initiated.
- IIRF - an ISAPI Filter that does rewriting and proxying, like mod_rewrite and mod_proxy for Apache. C/C++.
- CleanModQueue - a tool to automatically clean your reddit moderator queue. .NET, C#, WinForms, REST, JSON, System.Net.Http.
- gplus - a wordpress plugin that displays your most recent Google+ activity. PHP, REST, JSON. You can see this running in the sidebar on this page, above.
- flickr_eyecandy - a wordpress plugin that displays a random flickr "Eye Candy" image, selecting one photo from Flickr with the tag or tags you provide. PHP, REST, XML. You can see this running just above, on this page.
- XPath Visualizer - a Windows tool that helps you visualize XPath query results. .NET, C#, WinForms, XML
- ReloadIt (ReloadIE) - a Windows tool that reloads an IE tab, based on a change in a filesystem file. Works like Mac's Live Reload, but for IE. .NET, C#, WPF.
- csharp-mode - an emacs major-mode for editing C# code.
Tag Archives: Drupal
This post will be a bit techy. I confronted and solved a minor problem yesterday, and in the spirit of the internet, thought I’d share the solution, in case anyone else tries something similar. This is about Drupal forms, and specifically within forms, the #states capability, which is … Continue reading
What’s Going on Here? In part 1 and part 2 of this series, I talked about Drupal REST services, and authenticating, and querying data. Be sure to review those before continuing with this post. This article talks about how to create or update data on Drupal using REST … Continue reading
Be sure to start with Part 1 of this series. What’s Going on Here? To recap: I’ve enabled the Services module in Drupal v7, in order to enable REST calls into Drupal, to do things like: list nodes create entities, like nodes, users, taxonomy vocabularies, or taxonomy terms … Continue reading
This is Part 1. See also, Part 2 and Part 3. I’m not an expert on Drupal, but I do have some extensive experience designing and using APIs. (I work for Apigee.) Recently I’ve been working with Drupal v7, and in particular, getting Drupal to expose a REST … Continue reading