Enjoy this Random Photo
Think about thisI build my cars to go, not stop.-Ettore Bugatti
- #ByeByeBill It's been ... uh.... weird., 2017/04/20 at 1:29am
- Despite the current US president, I still recognize my good fortune to have been born in the USA link #Venezuela, 2017/04/03 at 8:33pm
- The top 100 households in the USA own about as much wealth as the entire African American population. Bad! Sick! link, 2017/03/28 at 2:30am
- Just remember: 400 people in the USA own more wealth than the bottom 61% combined, a staggering 194Mm people. link, 2017/03/28 at 2:28am
- Do you use curl? Stop using -u. Please use .netrc - link unsolicited tech tip. Those of you who are API people,..., 2017/03/21 at 9:09pm
- March 2017 (1)
- December 2016 (1)
- September 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (2)
- February 2016 (3)
- January 2016 (4)
- July 2015 (5)
- June 2015 (2)
- May 2015 (2)
- April 2015 (2)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (2)
- October 2014 (1)
- August 2014 (3)
- July 2014 (3)
- June 2014 (6)
- April 2014 (2)
- December 2013 (3)
- August 2013 (1)
- June 2013 (3)
- May 2013 (5)
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (3)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (6)
- October 2012 (3)
- September 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (10)
- June 2012 (16)
- May 2012 (14)
My Open source projects
These are all projects I have initiated.
- IIRF - an ISAPI Filter that does rewriting and proxying, like mod_rewrite and mod_proxy for Apache. C/C++.
- CleanModQueue - a tool to automatically clean your reddit moderator queue. .NET, C#, WinForms, REST, JSON, System.Net.Http.
- gplus - a wordpress plugin that displays your most recent Google+ activity. PHP, REST, JSON. You can see this running in the sidebar on this page, above.
- flickr_eyecandy - a wordpress plugin that displays a random flickr "Eye Candy" image, selecting one photo from Flickr with the tag or tags you provide. PHP, REST, XML. You can see this running just above, on this page.
- XPath Visualizer - a Windows tool that helps you visualize XPath query results. .NET, C#, WinForms, XML
- ReloadIt - a Windows tool that reloads an IE tab, based on a change in a filesystem file. Works like Mac's Live Reload, but for IE. .NET, C#, WPF.
- csharp-mode - an emacs major-mode for editing C# code.
Tag Archives: Scrum
Harvard Business Review publishes an aggregated blog. I like the content there, because there are varied perspectives from different writers, and the posts span a number of different topic areas. Recommended. Better than Waterfall? Recently, Jeff GotHelf posted an item comparing the old-school waterfall software development project management approach … Continue reading
Lately, it seems, no system is ever “finished”. You are only running “this week’s build”. And this is how we want it! What drives the demand for continuous evolution of information systems? In my opinion, it’s the possibilities. The possibility for interconnections among disparate systems, stakeholders, and devices. The model … Continue reading
In a previous post, I talked about the change in software development approaches over the past 15 years. It has been slow, but in aggregate, the effect is striking. People are doing iterative development now, and succeeding with it. But despite the growing body of evidence in support … Continue reading
There’s a natural human resistance to change. Everyone has it, everyone is subject to it. Some of us are more aware than others of our own tendencies to resist change unconsciously. But by and large, all of us like to minimnize surprises, like to feel that we are in … Continue reading