Love me that breakdown.
Enjoy this Random Photo
Think about thisYou can’t ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.-Steve Jobs
- FiveThirtyEight just pre-negotiated Lionel Messi’s next contract: FiveThirtyEight shows the data that explains... link, 2014/07/02 at 5:56pm
- 40% of your Team’s Effort….. Wasted?: link always has interesting material, presented in an a... link, 2014/07/02 at 3:19pm
- RT @lancearmstrong: I don't know anything about soccer other than @TimHowardGK is a bad mofo., 2014/07/02 at 12:00am
- New #ebook from @Apigee, "APIs for Dummies". All about using #APIs to power digital business link, 2014/06/26 at 8:36pm
- #WorldCup USA grp G play: 2-1 v. Ghana but "lost" based on quality of play, "lost" 2-2 v. Portugal, and now won 0-1 v. Germany to advance., 2014/06/26 at 6:17pm
- VicG leaving G+. Not his fault that G+ was not a smashing success. Not entirely anyway. Google was late to the party and just couldn't catch up. -- 3 months ago
- Here is an employee who knows how to take initiative and find efficiencies. -- 1 year ago
- A terrible tragedy. http://goo.gl/kx1zg 111 souls have perished. I hope this is the Triangle Shirtwaist turning-point for Bangladesh. -- 1 year ago
- -- 1 year ago
My Open source projects
These are all projects I have initiated.
- IIRF - an ISAPI Filter that does rewriting and proxying, like mod_rewrite and mod_proxy for Apache. C/C++.
- CleanModQueue - a tool to automatically clean your reddit moderator queue. .NET, C#, WinForms, REST, JSON, System.Net.Http.
- gplus - a wordpress plugin that displays your most recent Google+ activity. PHP, REST, JSON. You can see this running in the sidebar on this page, above.
- flickr_eyecandy - a wordpress plugin that displays a random flickr "Eye Candy" image, selecting one photo from Flickr with the tag or tags you provide. PHP, REST, XML. You can see this running just above, on this page.
- XPath Visualizer - a Windows tool that helps you visualize XPath query results. .NET, C#, WinForms, XML
- ReloadIt - a Windows tool that reloads an IE tab, based on a change in a filesystem file. Works like Mac's Live Reload, but for IE. .NET, C#, WPF.
- csharp-mode - an emacs major-mode for editing C# code.